🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I always considered the idea of different timelines to be a device of science fiction. But after reading somewhere that we changed timelines because of the CERN experiments I began to look into it more seriously. I'm not saying I believe in it 100%, but something has definitely changed in the past 3-5 years. The spelling of Bearenstein Bears threw me for a loop when I first saw it. I thought the publisher changed it, but supposedly that's how it's always been spelled. No it hasn't, my memories not THAT bad. Just as I distinctly remember Chic-Fil-A being spelled that way. And I will NEVER admit that I only imagined Jaws petite girlfriend with braces. That one sticks out in my mind like I saw it yesterday because I thought they looked kind of retarded. Why would I have a memory like that if it never happened?
So, what the hell???

Damn Nana doesnt remember there being a k on chic fil A either, maybe I am wrong because I never liked the place and that is the only place my grands what to go but I never remember the k.
I would have noticed that it was about women instead of chicken!
How weird.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it