Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Hi Joey, sending you much love & a big virtual hug. I don’t think we have connected on here but saw you were following me so have followed you back. Your post bought tears to my eyes.
I too started waking up in the late 80’s & it seemed to impact friendships along the way. Recently I realised it was me that held friendships together & when I was in need, no one came...now I spend most of my time alone...
Here is an image you can add to your wall, I wrote this in the sand on a beach near me in New Zealand.
Blank walls, new canvas, new beginnings.
Reading through the comments, the AU family is clearly showing you that you are very loved.
WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE πŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ™Œ

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Where abouts in NZ? I was born in LH but lived in Auckland and had a business and lived in Keri Keri for a while. Now in the UK

Hi, it is Mt Maunganui.
I grew up in Sth Auckland, then Epsom & Ponsonby.
Lived overseas for many years & returned home to live in Tauranga 5 years ago.

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Mt Maunganui is very nice. Most of my family still live in LH, 5 of them and I have another in Singapore. I have not been back to NZ since 2011, I find the flight from Heathrow to Auckland too much for me these days and then having to get a connecting flight to Wellington. Really good to see another Kiwi in the fight, all my family back in NZ are still sound asleep

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Yeah it's a long haul to get here from London...I used to be able to handle it, but prefer to do a stop over for a few days. Best to stay away from NZ for now, it has changed so much & until the shit show is sorted out, it will continue to go downhill...I'm planning on leaving again at some point.

(1) Show this thread