Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Hi Joey, sending you much love & a big virtual hug. I don’t think we have connected on here but saw you were following me so have followed you back. Your post bought tears to my eyes.
I too started waking up in the late 80’s & it seemed to impact friendships along the way. Recently I realised it was me that held friendships together & when I was in need, no one came...now I spend most of my time alone...
Here is an image you can add to your wall, I wrote this in the sand on a beach near me in New Zealand.
Blank walls, new canvas, new beginnings.
Reading through the comments, the AU family is clearly showing you that you are very loved.
WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE πŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ™Œ

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

One of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes, from last year, I seldom remember to take any pictures while enjoying time at the lake!

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it