Only people mentioned by @LSUPatriot in this post can reply

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

This is beyond stupid. Why not just say the real Pope Francis has already been executed? Look at old vs. new photos, the vanishing hologram incident, etc. It's far nore likely than this rubbish.

🤪 This is getting stupid.

Charlie Ward and this account have both pushed 6 PM EST for today hard! So many people believe in thise JFK Jr. Account. As far as I can tell it's the same account that was HS Retoucher on Twitter. A Shill account. Posting things like this without the actual proof is questionable! Nobody should blindly trust this account, just because it saus JFK Jr.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

unable to confirm

Nuked off Twitter..they can suck it. Truth. Beauty. Light I Hope one day I can shake Trumps hand 🖐

Fake account

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

I posted the same ---
Think that guy is a crack pot.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

He been hanging with Hunter 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

😳