#XRP NEWS . ✅
#XRPCommunity

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Who is this person? Can you verify the claim or is this a normal one who wants it to happen? I am invested in the crypto market -> PRE token (decentralized blockchain search engine) but somehow I have to buy XRP when even VK says it will be activated in November with ISO20022. Can you give me some info about XRP? There was still a court decision open?

Nothing is guaranteed, but what Ripple is doing with their XRP-based system is hooking up many banks, financial institutions and central banks. It is likely that XRP will appreciate significantly when these networks go live on the public ledger, as it seems there is a plan to reap the efficiencies of doing as much finance as possible on a single world class modern ledger.

It isn't easy to buy, but any amount could become quite valuable. 1 XRP could feasibly be five digits within a decade or less.

In response Flying 107 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jfk2djt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK 2 DJT, click on at the bottom under it