❤️Newly released J6 political prisoner Derrick Evans speaks out: “I boldly stand before you today to still claim that the 2020 Election was stolen. The flames of liberty which burn inside me today are much stronger than they were 3 months ago when I self-surrendered to prison.” 👊

Never back down! 🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

WWG1WGA! Thank you for standing strong!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Wow! His faith and resolve is so inspiring. Prayers for Derrick and his family as they process what they have been through. Much love to them and the other JS prisoners.❤️🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

WRWY Derrick👊🇺🇲🦅

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Derrek is a Hero and in my opinion was wrongly convicted...His future is bright...He stood up for what he believed in and was targeted by a weaponized FBI that set up and framed patriots that were protesting peacefully at the Capital! Period!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

o7
GOD BLESS YOU
🙏😤