Wonder how the Canadian Pissed Level is doing today

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

we are contemplating leaving Canada permanently, many are in comas here. when you try to share info. which i have tried 100s of times all you get is a blank stare. MK ultra was very successful here. We are currently in Vancouver visiting. About 20% are still wearing masks🥲 I watch the TV here which I never do at home and they are still guilting the people to get the jabberwocky.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

we are contemplating leaving Canada permanently, many are in comas here. when you try to share info. which i have tried 100s of times all you get is a blank stare. MK ultra was very successful here. We are currently in Vancouver visiting. About 20% are still wearing masks🥲 I watch the TV here which I never do at home and they are still guilting the people to get the jabberwocky.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Oh...I would say 11/10 ...🤬

Having recently moved from Vancouver Island the majority I encountered still follow his every word as golden truth. So discouraging. Believing whatever the media tells them to believe

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Dang Cowboy👀🔥🔥🔥 the vibes are HOT😎