Arrest is now imminent!
Pepare for what is coming!
Pray for our Commander in Chief and his family!

Pray Pray Pray for them and our nation.
Remember to rely on your inner connection to God to make decisions for you and your family instead of MSM.

They have lied to you your whole life, don't start believing them again now.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana have you seen the latest 4VKM?

https://youtu.be/LfPu_efANLw

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

Idk bout that but I think Juan knows what he is talking about.

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Listened to NPR on the way home today and of course they stated that there’s more than enough evidence to indict him for causing the J6 “violent insurrection” (don’t remember their words exactly, but you get the drift).

The liberals are probably already gathering in a blissful rave circle-jerk that would make the average tranny blush. Unbeknownst to them, it will end in the biggest, most painful bend-over mind-fook that will destroy them to the core..

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

In response The Real Me to her Publication

BOOMERANG

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Real Me to her Publication

It doesnt even matter about the fake claims of the Not a legal committee Jan 6th jokes, Trump gave them "fresh shit" as Juan calls it, he gave the new public statements about winning the election daring them to arrest him.

Trump has to be off the board when ever ppl flood the streets pissed off for the military to come in to stop a civil war.
That is just my opinion.

If Trump is under house arrest & not speaking to the public at all they cant blame him when the still asleep freak out & BLM, & Antifa take to the streets.

If Trump were not silenced during this period it would appear as just a coup attempt orchestrated by him like in banana republics.

This is just my guess, but something is going to happen or a bunch of somethings all at the same time that is going to wake up & freak the hell out the still asleeps.
They will be the ones in the streets with BLM & antifa. We'll be the calm.
Dont stick your head up in the middle to their fight,as Juan says
take care of ur

(3) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Praying for President Trump and the entire Trump family. I call upon the Angels and our Heavenly Father to give them strength, keep them safe and protected. God be with us ALL and give us strength. 🙏🙏🙏

🙏😘

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Amen!!!

(2) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I think so...Soon to be affectionately referred to as "THE GUT PUNCH"! Trump had A LOT of the trees taken down at Mar Lago did you hear? To increase visability for the camera people to capture DJT being arrested in real time...You know for a fact that CNN will be there and set up to film! So, the smaller number of trees in the way the better! Optics are important ;)

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Those trees were in front of a 20 foot wall and the wall is there. So it didn't add any visibility, just a gardening job. They were overgrown. Around the corner the whole wall doesn't exist and you can line up a dozen TV cars and there's full view to the lawn and main building. No need to create more visibility.

(1) Show this thread

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Is Devolution an open ended timeline up to the discretion of
Military after the initial year long wait to being able to act
militarily/legaly...also, I have never read one article or comms
as to conjectures on the scenario that would ensue after this
Trump arrest

Makes sense. The optics would be perfect for "someone else" to step in. Trump would be visually disconnected to the sleepers

Im not in denial. but i dont think President Trump will be arrested. The whole globe is now expecting this. This is a huge distraction for whats to come and its a freaking doozy! Shock over load. 💥

Im not in denial. but i dont think President Trump will be arrested. The whole globe is now expecting this. This is a huge distraction for whats to come and its a freaking doozy! Shock over load. 💥

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Lord, We ask for your strength, your guidance. We ask you to protect President Trump & Trump Family. In your Holy Name Amen

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

yes Trump has to be out of the way so he will have plausible deniability

red october has been bullshit, bullshit, bullshit!

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

In response Patriot Mom to her Publication

Parts of it will but it is gonna take 6 months to a year to level up imho.

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

And Nana have full and complete trust in God and His Army without doubt

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Prayers up with a big HEART and LIGHT of our Holy Spirit🙏🏻✨🕊❤️🇺🇸

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Prayers ❤️‍🔥 🙏

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

🙏🙏🙏