They are now officially forced vaccinating the unvaccinated in Australia, please listen and share

Western Australia now forcibly jabbing un jabbed, beginning with Aboriginal people. Australia started the strong arm tactics in 2020, now there’s a law allowing them to force the jab.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

thats incorrect and untrue
they arent forcing anyone

Above All Else, Righteousness!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

The law didn't allow them to do anything . It's just people and their trickery. How about they pass a law that says if you are blond hair blue eyes they can have sex with you- the police shows up for your arrest. Oh no i guess you have no choice it's the law, sounds ridiculous right?
Instead you should be laughing because the first person that lays their fingers on you looses an eye,Even if you loose your life.
When this righteous energy is felt through our conviction then we are free people and this shit is over. You don't need to go marching out in the streets . Just know this is your stance no matter what.
I can't believe sovereign people are looking at this as legit.
How about they add a law to the above for government that don't like women-Gay Ken types.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication

Yeah it’s illegitimate af and I get you and it is my last stand if they come for me. Not running and leaving home, not quitting.

(1) Show this thread