Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Timing with Elon overtaking Twitter ??

At least they addressed him correctly.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It's on!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Now the Il donaldo Trumpo post I saw a while back that said remember remember the 4th of November makes sense I was wondering what the 4th had to do with anything I see if I can locate it.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Missing "former"
DJT summoned as PRESIDENT

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Mind boggling. Might this be why 'mil troops' being brought back into US (DC as well) ? Anticipating riots? Force feeding a civil war so they can SHUT down the elections? With all the evidence, this committee has no Fed authority. BS. Mind boggling.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

they better tread lightly. President Trump has the receipts and they may not like what those receipts have to say. mess with the bull, you'll get the horns.

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

😂😂😂 they are falling right into the trap! get ready! let the games begin!

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication

Good point and I hope so!

In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication

It´s not a trap, it´s a movie writing by Trump

(2) Show this thread

The direction they are taking they will have Trump Arrested before the Nov. 8th Election

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

My first thought was "bring it! so thats what I'm going with! Bring It !!! IYKYK. 🇺🇲♥️🙏

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

who didnt see this coming?