First birthday I wont be hearing my dads voice today, this is so damn hard 💔

Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Sending many birthday hugs and wishes! I'm so sorry about your father's passing. Just remember that he is always with you-- in your heart, mind, spirit, laughter, in the twinkle in your eye, and in your very DNA. The love between you and your father is not defined by time or restrained by proximity. Love is the energy of God and it exists for all time and in all dimensions. 💓

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Thank you, I needed this reminder today💚 it has been lonely without him this past year.

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏 prayers for peace and a full heart

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Thank you :)

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Happy Birthday!! He is with you ALWAYS - HE LOVES YOU!!! Praying that you have a BEAUTIFUL day!! ♥️🙏

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Thank you, I feel him with me today, grief is the worst :(

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

😇🙏Happy Birthday! I have done my share of these myself as both my parents have been gone awhile now. Honor him by having a great day. Celebrate life, and memories!

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

I am so sorry you understand how painful this is :(

I am out in the garden planting more food, the sun is shining and bees are plenty, trying to focus on the good today.

thank you :)

(1) Show this thread

I hear you! my father passed Nov 30, 2021... coming up on a year. I'm pretty sure it was related to the booster - "acute lukemia"
(rest of my family is not awake - yet pretty sure my mom knows something wasn't right... he had comeback to himself after 2 days in the hospital, then they gave him some medication over night and he never recovered)
Sending you lots of love to keep moving forward and peace for when you are still.
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

I am so sorry for your loss, I have a feeling my dad was jabbed while undergoing chemo etc he was in remission, then 2 weeks later, died. I feel it was the hospitals fault, it took them 3 days to stop giving him a medication he was having a reaction to.

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

💜💜💜

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I am so sorry for your loss and hope you sense him around you assisting thru the veil. You are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses and he is loving you from his perfect view. I know how difficult loss is and this is how I comfort myself. I sure hope it helps a little bit. Much grace and love to you on your special day📤🎈💌

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Thank you so much, it is an emotional day thats for sure, never ever felt a loss like this before.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Sorry about that. I hope it gets easier for you. 💫

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Thank you💚

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Thank you💚

(2) Show this thread