Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Army Decode
=

Awakenings/ Can You See It Too👀 / Celestial Event🌠 / We Are Made Of Light ✨/ You Are Being Tested/ Messenger Of God/ Tree Of Wisdom🌳 / The Master Plan/ The Power Of Love💓 / Twin Souls💞 / Decode You Are SAFE/ The Trumpet Key🔑 / He Guides My Steps👣 / I Am From The Great Future 💫/ The Secret Garden/ My Guardian Angel😇 / The Tribe Of Judah / The Lost Sheep🐑 / Divine Order Of God/ Jesus Army⚔️ / Eyes Open And See/ Heart Over Mind🫀 / Bring The Hidden Truth To Light🕯️

1103-311
912-219
152=251
TS1009

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=sprly%20mykeh&page=5

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Perhaps unrelated, but I wrote this months ago
----------
This is a test If you can forgive or at least leave be Those who have attacked you, your loved ones, and this country - internally and externally - then you have made a big step!

Be Prepared to accept and comfort them Pass no judgement Lest ye also wish to be judged

It doesn't take over night And Baby steps is fine What I do is breathe, close my eyes, and tell myself is to "let it go"

Forgive others and yourself Let it go It's not worth holding on to forever!

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I see forgiveness as the biggest test. Many right now want revenge and to be proven right.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

❤️So do I

I admit it is difficult at times, but I'm trying.
I may not forgive right away, but I'll "let it go" and "let them be" because there not use to holding those feeling.
*That's all they are is feelings and an emotional response

To some, it may not be forgiveness since I don't use that term, and I can understand that, since it's not typical or dogmatic

I don't see many of them just accepting they were wrong. Most of them seem too aggressive and angry that we even suggest it. I fully expect them to blame us for not telling them properly. Delusion is way too strong with them. I am willing to let them live in bitter self indulgence but if they get aggressive then let the military deal with them swiftly.

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @FreeMusicJukebox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Music, click on at the bottom under it