ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

VK shared this on TS with following text:
Good Morning Patriots.

Russia has become the new WEST.

Old WEST lost its way.
Screenshot in the replies.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

They always switched power positions after one area/country became wealthy and happy, took it all away by rebuilding somewhere else, so all stays in their control who's developing and who's undeveloped. Eternal circuit of money. Now Russia leads the way to a world where everyone will have plenty and enjoy life. The new West but for 1000 years. That's a nice future.

Looks like that and I hope for once, that we break that circuit and for once that whole world prospers.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

So this gets a real meaning now.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Or maybe not, this excellent Greek (google translate) article of Ex Oriente Lux shows how the western culture was enslaved by having to try find "the higher truth" from the East, meaning we didn't take a good stern look into our own (faked) history. Mirroring. Look there, not here!!! https://el.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_oriente_lux

(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

And here I have spent the better part of the year manifesting moving back to Croatia where I was born and getting to spend my leisure time pick axe mining for crystals 😁. I'm game if this is what Jetson White has been meaning by we are going to the New Old West. Canada and Trudeau can watch my butt leave.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Krajina or?

(1) Show this thread