#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

If you have something you want to personally accomplish bring it up to the community. Once you mention it in a Post it much easier to manifest the end result. At a time of weakness that Post will pop into your head not wanting to disappoint.

Got me thru quitting cigs back in the day. 2 packs to Zero.

Quit smoking. Just finished the last in the pack so at this moment the choice is go buy more…or stop. For me it will have to be cold turkey.
It started for me 12 years ago right after divorce. Never thought I’d be a smoker. Going out every night, I tried one, then another, bumming from a friend. He didn’t want me to start so told me he wouldn’t give me anymore I would have to get my own. reason for starting I felt it helped with all the anxiety I was going through at the time. Would be temporary to “get through.” I was also losing weight and feeling better about my appearance and they were helping.

12 years later still smoking. Haven’t wanted to stop. During last few years so much time at home started smoking in my house up to a pack a day.

Weight is back and more. I put my story here so I will remember why I started and now want to quit. I told myself it was temporary. Didn’t know it would become an addiction. My original intention is now past and I’m excusing my adiction.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tejasgirl in this post can reply

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Noni juice is really good for addictions. The tobacco has fungus in it. They set up a craving for more. Like other food parasites. Noni is antifungal.