Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

In response Every Time to her Publication

Pretty clear that White Hats are in control. Using fake Biden to put Trump initiatives in place, while simultaneously destroying the existing Babylonian Society is pretty ingenious.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Me thinks the real Biden is dead & they've
been using a Clone... but w/out the 'source',
they can't update & the Clone deteriorates.

Or it's an idiot in a mask.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

What you said is exactly the way Juan O Savin described clones. Some have also said that he's being played by actors who are deliberately acting senile because it's one more attempt to try to wake people up.

(1) Show this thread

Joe is SHOT

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Two words:
Ear lobes baby!!!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Central Casting - DJT x4 Texas Rally

Cydalee Patriot@cydalee
2 days ago
2nd time tonight POTUS mentioned “central casting” 😎

central casting

noun Movies.
an agency, studio department, etc., responsible for hiring actors, especially bit players or extras.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

When I think of how much is fake -I just have no words.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

The shape of the skull isn't even the same.

The hollywood version of
the defunct biden is a deep state creation
attempting to prolong the deception
perpetrated on the American people
by Barry Soetero and Michael Obummer.
Its show and tell ,
it will soon be over.

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

Or it is a White Op designed to wake up as many people as possible in order to prevent a civil war, which is what the Deep State Cabal has wanted and they thought they were getting it when, they assumed Kilary was going to be elected in 2016.

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

people are stupid
in plain sight and cannot see

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣
In defense of all people, both smart and stupid, unless you see the real Joe alongside the fakes, it is confusing at best.

It isn't in plain sight like this video.
That's why this video should go viral and then if people don't see it, there is no defense!
PS Which one is the real Joe ?!?
🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread