Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Last laugh coming soon...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ya Ya, I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Right there with you! However, I usually end up catching myself and remember gratitude. Gratitude it's ONLY been 5 years (for me)! Imagine being one of the early awoken in the '60s, '70s, heck any time before ours, and having to wait DECADES for signs of hope! Without instant feedback or communication!! We've truly got more than we know, proofs galore and many arrests (lesser profile pedos worldwide since 2016) & the internet 😉 We will see justice restored in this lifetime, I know it, I can feel it. Patience required, astounding how much progress has actually taken place in such a short time!

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication

Lots of Q drops on super bowl lets see what happends!

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

this crossed my mind today when i heard that Martha and Snoop Dog were hosting the Puppy Bowl ...white hats ?

Snoop had a vid where he shot Trump doubt he is a white hat

In response Pamela TX17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeniseIsAwake in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denise America, click on at the bottom under it