Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

If POTUS no longer resides at the White House, where will the new residence for the President be?

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tianshi in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

He is just stepping away until he takes office again on the 4th of March (that's the date I heard).

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I was just wondering where his new residence will be. Someone posted look up "Texas." Since DC is literally a swamp and designed as a pentagram, I say let the whole evil place die.

IMO Texas is probably the most Patriotic state in the country. I was stationed at Ft Hood and for some reason I really love the state and the people...and the barbecue. Sorry in advance if I offend other Patriotic states.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, WWG1WGA, Cali Red, MAGA!

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

read something about Texas.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response TSC Notabot to his Publication

I love Texas.

(1) Show this thread