Breaking: Anthony Rapp lost his civil suit in New York against Kevin Spacey who he claims sexually assaulted him when he was 14. Rapp is one of Spacey’s many accusers, and it should also be noted Spacey was kicked off House of Cards for sexually harassing and/or assaulting production staff. The fact the jury only deliberated for 80 minutes on something as serious as the assault of a child is disgraceful and says it all! This is just another example of how we have a two-tiered justice system.

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

our system is crazy.
the one thing i know is that you cant bring up prior things..i.e.
my neighbor was on a jury for a rape/assault case. the bad guy had a prior of rape. the victim in this case...her attorneys found the prior victim...brought her all the way from calif to my state to be a character witness..against the bad guy...judge wouldnt allow it...
of course jury found the bad guy not guilty.(based on the rules)..my neighbor was so upset.. he said the rules they had to go by...and afterwards the judge talked to them...and agreed with the complaints from some of the people that sat on that jury..explained why they couldnt use that witness..my neighbor said next time he will try to get out of jury duty..never wants to go through that again.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

That is total Bullshit. Our courts are corporations and they are not working in the correct capacity. That is a pattern of behavior and he should have been castrated.

(1) Show this thread