We are at the 11th hour. The media, the bluepilled liberals, and even the confused conservative patriots, will try and paint Q in a corner as being totally insane. We know better, because we've seen too much. Hold the line. There are no such things as coincidences. It's beyond the mathematically impossible point of no return right now. Even some of the larger so called anon accounts are going soft. More interested in public opinion than the search for the truth. It's to be expected though so gear up for it. After all this is the precipice. The ending isn't for everyone.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I agree. I think we all wonder if there's a single massive reveal that redpills the world (and how long we have to wait) or if it will be an endless dribble of smaller events that have to be stitched together to see the patterns. I think we're all hopeful that it's the former, but I think we put too much emphasis on dates. There are three options: 1) Trump and his team have a plan and are waiting on the perfect time to make it public (Flynn flat out said this isn't the case), 2) waking the patriots was the plan and now it's on us to finish what was started, and 3) Revelation 5.

If option 1 is real, Flynn is either not aware of it or flat out lied to his supporters (disinformation or not).

If option 2 was always the plan, Q would not have needed to speak in riddles. I'm pretty new to this community (the 2020 fraud woke me up), but I've seen enough to know that Q has inside information. Why use riddles if the goal is to educate. The only option is that it needs to be hidden from everyone until the time is right.

What seals the deal for me is that I do not believe our POTUS would walk off the stage like this. His silence speaks volumes... It's not time yet.

In response Gray .. . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wafflehammer in this post can reply

hold the line..

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Flynn doesn't know everything it's obvious...As a matter of fact it's likely he doesn't know the Q plan in depth he has been fighting off the Deep State for 4 yrs and just got a pardon so BOGGED DOWN A LOT! Anon's thought Flynn was Q or on the Q team etc but probably NOT the case at all. He seems to be on the fringe of this operation...Remember he's a Dem & yes he's a patriot etc but that doesn't mean he was part of the Q team to the extent of knowing every move and counter move. His interview today demonstrates that perspective to me. Like Juan O Savin NOT on the Q team close by but not in!