Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

β€œFor American kids back in 1986, only 12.8% had chronic diseases. That number has grown to 54% among the vaccine generation (those born after 1986) in lockstep with the expanding vaccination schedule.” – Robert F. Kennedy, Jr

PLEASE READ MORE!!!!! πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»
https://duluthreader.com/articles/2019/10/17/113739-infant-and-child-mortality-and-the

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

true informed consent!!!! that is the drs argument we can not do full informed consent in the 15 minute time slots.....hmmmm ok make them 30 minute slots then

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response I am Keri to her Publication

everyone has a right to understand in detail exactly what something could do to them BEFORE they inject it into their body or their child's body. They should never have you sign the "consent" form until after you have heard and understood ALL the consequences.

absolutely! i never signed the refusal forms either bc the wording is key to calling cps for neglect

Only people mentioned by @Lionessheart in this post can reply

In response I am Keri to her Publication

CPS was started in the 70s by Jimmy Carter... it was never to help the children.... do people realize how much money someone makes off the state to house a CPS child... and how many of those children go missing EVERY year... CPS was a scare tactic that went against the rights of you and your child that is your constitutional rights.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

10,000 is the monrhly amount per child here in Pa!!! they all need to ve fired and foater needs to completely for zero profit!!!
I have a personal grudge...they left me with my monster!
until my last breathe i will scream for these kids

(1) Show this thread