I know it doesn't matter, as we are All united as one, just curious to see...

I Am a Gen X

Boomer

Gen X

Millennial

Only people mentioned by @kanderc in this post can reply

😍 Boomer here! Raised with "fook around and find out" mentality.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

be curious to have the years put wuth each so people who have mistaken where they belong can correct their choice. also curious how many of those there would be or am i alone? identify with X but a boomer by a couple years.

Proud Boomer here! 👊🏻👍🏻

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

IET took a poll in January 2022 on TG.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Gen x 😎💕🙌🏼

Im still not sure of the timelines. They seem pretty broad. Where did gen X start and end?

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

1984 ❤️🇺🇸💙

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

They called us "baby busters" before they came up with the "Gen X" label 😁

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I didn't know that, lol

(1) Show this thread

proud Gen X!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Gen X

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Mandy, I saved a screen shot from poll he took in January 2022 on TG 😊

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Millenial here. My generation is split between 1981-1986 and 1990-1993. I was born at the tail end of it. I'm a conservative and 29 years old. My area lost a lot of jobs over the years💖

I love being a GenX. Been one sice 1969!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

1981 🤷‍♂️

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Boomer in the house. 😍

I AM 🌌

I’m Gen X…i’d love to see this poll have more millenials…we need the younger generation to change and step up

Check out the Words And Stuff podcast... https://wordsandstuff.podbean.com https://m2madness.com/media/

In response Nada ... to his Publication

Mid 1980's over here.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Generation X, for logistics.
I knew John Hughes (movie producer) and his mother was my high school librarian. Some of the characters from Breakfast club and Ferris Buller's day off were people I knew....
I wore jean jackets and long hair.

geowing ip in the 80s was the best!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

When I think of the Breakfast Club, I always think of the Ally Sheedy scene where she makes ‘snow’ on her drawing from her dandruff! 😂 It must have been so much fun for you to watch his movies having this connection. I saw Home Alone 1 and 2 for the first time last December. They were awesome! Fun seeing 45 in the 2nd one too. 💛

(5) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Just missed Gen X 1982. Hate saying it a Millennial 🤮 but not raised like one. Was outside all day barely seeing my family until Din Din then back out until dark and later

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

No worries, we are all on an even scale here😁 I barely made it being Gen X 😅 I always wondered what age souls here were. We are ALL old souls💖

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Is Gen Y/Millennial at 1987 and on?

(2) Show this thread