Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

They don't teach it, because they don't know it. And here is exactly what I've been trying to explain to others (when asked) about why I won't move even though I live in a third-world block of poverty and the location is slumlords galore. I have spent years building up an energy here (without physical signs or symbols) where I have four active gateways and around 20 different routes that expand onto the main Ley Lines. And I've built this with my own energies. They exist in 4D, but sometimes they can be vaguely picked up by military instruments in 3D.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Thank you for all you amazingly do, and for YOU!!

(1) Show this thread

oh church....thats just to get donations and teach you some bs

Well done video...spread the word! Thanks to the gentleman who made this video to share knowledge 🙏🏻

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

I tried to find this exact video on Tiktok but did not see this one, do you have a direct link to it ? It is great and I would like to share on another platform

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thinking bout this, and my heart resonance with old cathedrals♥️always loved the light coming through the stained glass. no wonder, the tearing down of these beautiful buildings, the enemy doing his thing

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow 🤩 wow

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I’m somewhat surprised there are no music therapists on AU.
Or are there?

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Elon's metal buddy needs to see this one, as he asked the twitterverse about music.

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

Because once you know how yo look inside and fibd God, you dont need them.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

So the round catethdral/church window is made into a shape that the builders wanted to make the whole church vibrate with. It was the Brand of the church, it told people what you see is what you get when you enter this catethdral/church. Can someone decipher the different frequencies created by different church windows and reveal the alphabets of that pattern/sound language?😊

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

How many pastors actually are aware of this? Not many IMHO.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

Psalms 139: 13 &14
"You formed my innermost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb."

"I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

This is incredible.

This is another reason that evil people want to shut down, consolidate, and tear down churches. And why the modernists build ugly churches that look like movie theaters. No good vibes in them.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Can confirm!!! I had a recent trip out to NM and had the privilege to enter several spiritually sacred sites; A chapel, a church, a cathedral and a santuario. They each carried their own vibe with them and the level of reverence was a little different at each location but what they all had in common however was the very noticeable drop in sound upon entry. Everyone instinctually stops talking or whispers as quietly as they can, like we're all listening to something we did not want to interrupt. 🙏

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Very nice pictures 🌺

(1) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

speaking of resonance you can see it in all the diagrams especially when the sacred geometry is witnessed in water you can see the frequency vibration and energy

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

My church is preaching this! Full sermon on it about a month ago! God way of communication! 🙏♥️🙏

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

what church, would like to listen if archived

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😍🤩🙏 our future looks AMAZING!!!😍💥💥

That one reason why they used pcr tests. To collect and storage of DNA. Harvest of our individual resonance. They can manipulate us, target us, heal and or create sickness / kill.#MKUltra # mindcontrol#DNA https://patents.google.com/patent/US20210187314A1/en

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

Ouch. You hit the nail! What patent is this from? When was it patented? Ouch. The true direct energy weapon.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I wasn’t feeling too well when I was in Liverpool and stepped into the fourth largest cathedral in the world. I immediately started feeling better. I remember very clearly. Was really hoping that we play the largest pipe organ in the world but I couldn’t get anyone to play it.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

😁The Universe/God could play that sound echoed thru the whole realm/plane/dimension/veil/dome/firmament...easy, peasy😍

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Reminds me of the trumpets in Revelation...frequency references?

(2) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

The temples in India have the same patterns - the monks trained to emit sounds to create certain healing cymatic patterns. The patterns of each temple are in the walls and ceilings of the temples. This ancient ability has been around a long time but concealed from us.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Good question! :)

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

My guess is that they don't want folks to know.

(1) Show this thread