Check out the Words And Stuff podcast... https://wordsandstuff.podbean.com https://m2madness.com/media/

A thought I'd like to share...

In my limited time here on AU, I've been reminded of early on when I felt it laid on my heart that there will be a need to help encourage and support those within the community. Dragging nefarious intentions into the light would undoubtedly bring emotional and spiritual attacks on those awake and standing against the evils of this world. Recently, I had become somewhat disheartened over the rising tensions I imagine all of you have also witnessed. With that said, watching what transpires here has renewed my faith that not only are there people that recognize that issue, but also relentlessly counteract the negative with positive ripple effects so desperately needed during these times we face now. I want to thank you all for reminding me that there are solid people who work tirelessly to lift each other up to be the best versions of themselves, in order to become what this world so desperately needs...

Thank you all for being you.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response M3thods to his Publication

"Truth is a force of nature"
Its great to be on a site that allows our thoughts, feelings to be shared, essential on a path to align with truth=love, to do out best to share from the heart, unifying as a team, quantum connected.
Thank you, glad to share space with you M3thod's.
How did you learn of Anonup?
What brought you here?
πŸ™πŸ’œπŸŒπŸ’₯

I entirely agree that having a heartfelt community outside of all the noise is so necessary. I'm still kind of blown away that yall were just over here being awesome while I was becoming weary with all the noise elsewhere. To answer your question, I had heard about AU early on after launch, but I was focused on building out a streaming platform for the channels that were displaced after the YT purge. My role in that project ended earlier this year and I've been working on myself ever since, so you can imagine how timely it was for@Lauren_M_Bradley to mention I should join AU and she definitely wasn't wrong. God's timing is wild.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @M3thods in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Followed you for years on twit, so good to have you here now.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

πŸ™β€πŸ€—

well done Lauren!. I wouldn't be surprised if LT pops up next.!!

Blessed are those whom are patient and wait. God always knows the right time to bring the right people together.
You are here now for a reason.
We are one !
πŸ™πŸ’œ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You didn't just find this place by accident hun, synchronicities are real, God puts things in front of us for a reason.
It sounds as if you were getting battle weary and needed a little lift.
Many here are old souls and already above the 3D battle of politics and such. We still help push the narratives to trip the daily events pushing the timeline forward but we just no longer allow the negatives of them to hang around in our bubbles.

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana you rock πŸ‘Š

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ’œOur beautiful soul Nana, your words mean more than anything.😘

(2) Show this thread