Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

rut roh. not good

"The source of Rojas’ infection remains unknown.... Rojas’ contracting of the virus is not believed to be connected to any other outbreak among staff or recruits..."

Ha! 😆

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Weeding out the traitors. one by one.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

The CDC has recently indicated that Military Justice often causes Covid 19 fatalities.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

😄👍

(1) Show this thread

Happily married to Angela for 37years, President Trump is my President! Proud father and grandfather.

I and lots of people saw the evidence today, getting impatient and ready to jump

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

👀👀 ....interdasting....

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Another one bites the dust. They are dropping like flies, literally

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

Remember when someone dies suspiciously of Covid-19 more than likely it's a Boom for Treason or Pedo against Our Precious Children. Just guessing on my part, however, Our Pure of Heart Military Always Honor the Constitution and We the People. God, Our Country, Family, & Children are what they hold the Dearest to Their Hearts. This holds true for All Patriots. If anyone steps across the line of they pay the price, no matter the cost. I say Yes, it's time for a cleansing of evil around the world. We are in the midst of the largest Movie / Play ever Orchistrated Around the World!

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

The fact that@GhostEzra posted this without any accolades indicates this guy was part of the problem and is now eliminated.

bad guy? Flynn took over pacific fleet was he apart of the Pacific fleet hmmm

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

hmmmm......Wooops, wasnt this a predicted drop, I say yep.

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION 👁👁

I believe God created man in all colors. Because God loves 🌈 Rainbows. We are all equal under our Lord God. Patriots live in God's house.

The way I see it. He's a casualty of WAR. Germ War Fare .The Chinese releast that shit on us.
All I can say is
PAY BACKS ARE A BITCH !

oh, really????????????????

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

hmmm...

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

yeah right! and thwre are fairies 🧚at the bottom of the garden!

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

Another one bites the dust?

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Lemme guess:#OldGuard?

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

I'm not even trying to guess anymore. Right now I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my ass.

I'll just keep repeating "trust the plan" while sitting in the lotus position with a dirty martini in my left hand...

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Anons have the best sense of humor.
Ive laughed more the past 4 years than I ever have.
We are a happy, lively bunch 💐

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

No shit Shakepare lol

(5) Show this thread

So, is he killed by the good guys?

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

seems like a very unceremonious way to disclose such an event.. hmm

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

Is this the Same guy who was pissing Trump off last summer over the vet losing his pension and rank? cant recall the whole story- but some high-up kept undermining Trumps orders!!?? hmm

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Hmmmm this is what happens when you hang out with the wrong people

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Considering this is the Navy's tweet, it sure does lack any sympathies, warmth, etc! 🤔

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

🤦🏻‍♀️

oh shit he was a bad boy

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication

mmm hmm

(1) Show this thread

Proud PatriQt. Mama, wife, lover of truth, God, Trump and military. Here because everywhere else is doom and gloom. The best is yet to come.

Um....no.

Mmmmmhmmm Sure he did. Sicko!

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

I hope you aint selling this story, 'the covid'
Any idea? Wh, bh?

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

✌️