Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You are so important.

There are so many ways your talents, abilities, personality, intellect, heart and passion will positively affect the world in the near future.

Never give up. We’re gonna make it.

I’ve always had a strong future memory of this very notion. A deep and unreasonable knowing it’s coming. I find it so strange that weeks before the supposed sh*t hitting the fan I find out I have cancer again though, after 18 years cancer free I have a 2nd new cancer. And I’m only 40 and in the best shape of my life hiking 5 miles a day up a mountain barefoot! so coming at this battle from the high ground, but have the worst FOMO about missing that bright beautiful future just ahead. I fought so hard and will again to be here for it! too much music to write, life to live and a world to uplift!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DComposer07 in this post can reply

Patriot, Baby Boomer. Children are precious gifts from God. Prayer Warrior 🙏

In response Danny James to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Eat basic , the cancer can´t survive acid body.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Maybe cancer is normal.

It’s the fear that they want us to give into.

We can be healed with faith, making cancer defeatable.

We’re with you no matter what Patriot.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Please read this man’s story and then find the comments from other folks there and read those too! www.mycancerstory.rocks If I was in your shoes, and this protocol didn’t work, I would try Ivermectin next. Everyone’s body chemistry is different. Pray. Fight. Stay away from all sugar and anything processed or artificial! Prayers for you! 🕊
*Not a doctor and not giving medical advice!
www.mycancerstory.rocks

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for you James for God to send you the treatment that will destroy the cancer in your body again.
Thee is a lot of new info out there to consider I believe, ivermectin, raising ph levels. We will ask Father God to make you well. We need you here to help with clean up and restoration. 🙏🙏
Take control of your cells, the literal cells as they divide everyday many times a day command them to divide into healthy cells and attack the cancer until it is gone. It can't hurt to try it.
Much love we pray for your success in your battle.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

Try the ivermectin

sending prayers 🙏❤️🙏

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Praying for your healing, James.
We have seen miracles when we pray together here at AU.
God bless you ❤️🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏😢

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

James, i just added you to my prayer list. Your attitude is awesome, I'm praying for peace, comfort, strength, joy, and miraculous healing. Big hugs!🙏🤗

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏💖