Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

and these🤷‍♀️ are they sending messages theu “ads”?????
1/3

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

found this one interesting...

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

In response Awakened __T to her Publication

and these (2 pics)
N _ S _ _ A

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Dude. 🤦🏻‍♂️ This is your 1700th post?! LOL

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Pathetic evil thugs. 🤬

says “sponsored truth” top left corner.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Lol.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

🤬

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

why is Truth Social allowing any ads,?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Shit! That doesn’t even cover the funeral costs.
BASTARDS!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🤔 + 113

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

wow

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

No thank you. I like me just the way I am. Do they all look like they have a sinister smile on their faces, like, "we know something you don't"?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Are they looking for gullible senior citizens so they can slap them and wake them up?

I can’t stand the ads on TS. I always fall for reading them. Then I realize it’s an ad and scroll on by, not without emitting a disgusted grunt first. 🤨

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Unless it's a "message in a message" lol

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

This one Is..😉

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Has to be. No way these ads are real. Trump doesn't support vaccines. I often thought the ads on TG were comms too.

(2) Show this thread

Devin is making a killing !

WTF ❗️🤬 ON TS SERIOUSLY 🤦🏻‍♀️😠

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

On TS?? 🤦‍♀️