Only people mentioned by @Starz4stripes in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

JFK, JFK Jr. & the Number 33

Jesus Began His Ministry at the Age of 30 Years and Spread His Message of (Q)uantum Love-Light & Light-Love for 3 Years before He was CRUCIFIED by the Romans.

In the Masonic Tradition, there are (33) Degrees before you become fully "IIluminated"; Hence the Term the "ILL"-LUMINATI.

JFK was Assassinated JFK on 11-22-1963. Eleven (11) plus Twenty-Two (22) E(Q)UALS THIRTY-THREE (33) in a SACRIFICIAL, Deep State DOMINIONIST RITUAL that Prevented Him from Reali(Z)ing His Vision of Creating a New World based on the Love and Human Brotherhood and Sisterhood Envisioned by Jesus the Christ, 2,000 Years Before.

The Same Deep State DOMINIONISTS Attempted to Assassinate JFK Jr. (33) Years Later on July 16, 1999.

And for the Past 6 Years Since President Trump was Elected in 2016, they have been trying to Assassinate HIM, both physically & through CHARACTER ASSASSINATION for Attempting to REVEAL the TRUTH!

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

yea, should be settled and exposed by 2030

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcpoo-A_l3o

Keith Whitley - Light At The End Of The Tunnel (Demo) - YouTube

Rare demo originally recorded sometime between 1986 and 1988.Written by Don Cook and Keith Whitley.

Do it 🙏🙏🙏

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

DO. IT.
RELEASE THE JFK FILES!