โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Sorry for this downer! I have been sick with some kind of messed up FLU BUG... and I swear there is seemingly no water that is hydrating with this
illness. SO DRIED OUT!!! It is VERY STRANGE! everything tastes like salt. High fever, extreme headache, Bronchitis/pneumonia, I am through that part, 11 days in, except for lingering cough but now stomach ailments/epizootie. UGH. Please tell me tap water is good because even fridge filtered water tastes โ€œmessed withโ€. I am sure my taste is screwed up too though. This is all so fooked up. I did have flu shots 2016-19 ๐Ÿ˜ฉ but did not get the cvid vax. Done with all that. Have a friend havent seen in months lives two hours away who is experiencing same illness...... crazy weird stuff. I will get through it!!!
Love you all. I just needed to VENT. Thank you for sending prayers up.
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Thank you all for your love, prayers, sharing and most valuable info and advice!!! oh my gosh Iโ€™m dripping with drama tears of appreciation. You all just provide the best kind of medicine in your love and hope. You are such special gifts to me and I thank you all. Here with and for you all as well. Time for me to get more healing going on and get salty? ๐Ÿ˜˜Bless up!

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ’žAnd it was free of charge & no insurance required! Lots of good advice here. Hope you get better soon๐Ÿ’ž

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Thanks much!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™