โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Sorry for this downer! I have been sick with some kind of messed up FLU BUG... and I swear there is seemingly no water that is hydrating with this
illness. SO DRIED OUT!!! It is VERY STRANGE! everything tastes like salt. High fever, extreme headache, Bronchitis/pneumonia, I am through that part, 11 days in, except for lingering cough but now stomach ailments/epizootie. UGH. Please tell me tap water is good because even fridge filtered water tastes โ€œmessed withโ€. I am sure my taste is screwed up too though. This is all so fooked up. I did have flu shots 2016-19 ๐Ÿ˜ฉ but did not get the cvid vax. Done with all that. Have a friend havent seen in months lives two hours away who is experiencing same illness...... crazy weird stuff. I will get through it!!!
Love you all. I just needed to VENT. Thank you for sending prayers up.
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’— โ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Oil of Oregano is amazing for healing, hope you recover quickly!

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’— โ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Doterra oils are fantastic and the company is brilliant too (they help victims of human trafficking).

You can make it yourself if you cant get it near you or you dont like to buy online.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

thank you, good to have on hand.
Read about this from most holistic healers.

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DMโ€™s!

DoTerra โ€œTherapeutic gradeโ€ Oregano Oil. For viruses, I use 3 drops of Oregano oil, 3 drops of Clove Oil, 3 drops of Thyme Oil, 3 drops of ginger oil. All therapeutic grade in a veggie capsule. Hot homemade โ€œlocal organicโ€ chicken soup with lots of black pepper, fresh chopped garlic, onions and organic veggies. Breathe in the hot soup vapors. Peppermint oil drops on bottoms of feet for fever. Steam shower in the evening and as much sunshine as you get during the day.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Excellent Info! Thanks for "oil of oregano" resource.
Essential oils are great.

For eliminating / soothing lungs I heat 1C of water, then add a drop or two or peppermint in the water and surround it with a dish towel. Holding dish towel around my face, so the steam can be fully inhaled, slowly methodically. Great relief is congested.

(1) Show this thread