#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

There is something after this life. What we do now will dictate how pleasant it will be. This is a TEST of the soul.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I've seen the other side, at least the good side (Heaven). When my sister with Downs died in my arms, I was broken and bleeding inside and all I wanted was to know she had arrived safely - somewhere. God in His mercy pulled back a curtain and let me see my sister - not as a 39 yr old Downs person with severe medical needs, but as a 4-5 year old little girl dancing in joy on the greenest grass, with the bluest skies I have ever seen. And the JOY in that place was so intense it physically hurt me. I couldn't keep watching her, I had to turn away because it was too painful to endure, and then she was gone. And don't get me started on her moment of death, when I literally saw her little spirit race out of her body, thru a window and up into the sky... I was given a great gift that day to see both happen.

Even before this, I knew our lives here are earth are a training ground, and also will separate us into two groups. Everything I learn and experience here will be used later in some way

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IAM 8:13, click on at the bottom under it