update on dad…. they knocked him completely gor 24 hours…. when gr woke up he was soooo much better!! talls prayers worked!! i sent brownies for the nursing staff to celebrate his 81st birthday and theyve been wonderful… the kitchen sent him a steak dinner for lunch!! hes getting discharged today!! THANK YOU AU FAMILY!!

Only people mentioned by @BrizbyFinley in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

❤️🙏

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

So happy he’s doing better! Thanks be to God! 😀

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Wonderful news.🙏

In response Patriot Lady to his Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

Thank you Lord for answered prayers

In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I'm thrilled for you both. God bless his heart.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

😘💕
Such Good NEWS! PTL!

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Wonderful news,so happy to here.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You made my day Patriot!!!!!!!! I am so 😊 happy!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Wonderful news. Praise God 🙏

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response American Girl to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

So happy to hear this ❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response Michele Q17 to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

So happy to hear this ❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response Michele Q17 to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

great news! All glory to God! give him a wee hug from us all!🙏♥️

In response Bookish Girl to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Congratulations!
God bless your dad and I pray he is restored to full health and vigor. 🙏

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨Wonder-full news🙏Glory be to God for His Mercy💖

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

thank you so much

(1) Show this thread

THIS IS WONDERFUL THANKS FOR THE UPDATE PRAISE GOD WE GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD OUR FATHER !!! HOPE YOUR DAD CONTINUES HIS MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

thank you so much

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Praise God😅🎉🥳❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻✨✝️😇

In response Ange Love to her Publication

thank you so much

(1) Show this thread