Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Yes. Just happened in my extended family. She was only 42. Her little 4 year old daughter watched her die suddenly. The autopsy took less than 24 hours...it hasn't been shared the cause as yet...the family suspects an embolism. She was a nurse. One guess what caused it. So so so sad. :(

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

And the added gas lighting from the medical community that this is now normal.

Maybe she would talk about Fixing the 2020 Election and exposing the MOSSAD Media Matrix that goes along with Murder Idc, if she wasnt an infiltrating liar who worships the devil.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Jabbed and boosted? Asking for a friend whom we call Captain Obvious!

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

True about so many dying suddenly. Just lost two this month. Also lost my husband January 11th of this year. He was 64and hadn't taken any vaccines since his childhood. So we can't blame the vax...
Matthew 24:22???

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

My heartfelt condolences for your loss Katz 💖🙏✨

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

My sister and brother have lost friends this year as well "unexpectedly" 61 and 59.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your husband's young age and suddenness must have made it almost unendurable. I will pray for you too. Blessings

(4) Show this thread

Will the unvaxxed get blood clots from the spike protein the vaxxed are shedding?

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication

No

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

And we have people dying from other ailments that were not Covid vaxxed. It breaks my heart. 💔