❗🇷🇺Russia has repeatedly given the command of the Satanists a chance to come to their senses. But they didn't hear us, or they ignored us. Everything will be different now, we will dictate the conditions - said Putin.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Good pic. Putin has no trigger discipline.
FK around and find out, World War Edition

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Putin has been running a Military Strategy. The west a 'political/fake news' strategy. Think he is just about done w/ the 'last chance' attempts. Russia is locked and loaded. Satanist are too arrogant to see this.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

How do they even think that MSM can win in a war? lol

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

‘A perverted religion, outright Satanism': Putin attacks the West while praising Russian values

Russian President Vladimir Putin attacks the West, saying it's 'satanic' and rejected 'moral norms' while praising 'traditional' Russian values.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxS9YIBeJbY

‘A perverted religion, outright Satanism': Putin attacks the West while praising Russian values - YouTube

‘A perverted religion, outright Satanism': Putin attacks the West while praising Russian values | Russian President Vladimir Putin attacks the West, saying i...

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

deviance = corruptness and degradation of the pure

(1) Show this thread

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Putin Big Mad.

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This pic will Trigger many gun owners.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Pew Pew

(1) Show this thread