Now isn’t the time for “are you with Q or do you believe in Q?”…. Trump is openly confirming the matter via social media.

Now is the time for how bad do you want to save America? Time to start speaking uncomfortable truths in the workplace, among your colleagues, in your church groups.

It no longer matters “who is Q” or “was it a psy op”. Millions have awakened and can see the evil now.

Only people mentioned by @JET2 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response JET2 to his Publication

If you are still on Facebook, create Christian Pages that are private in your community, create mom's pages, dad's pages . . . get the info out there. Flood it . . . I don't care how many times they throw us in the FB slammer. Let Mark Z feel the fear of GOD . . . share your sword of truth. Let's go! When I get out of jail, I will join you! Now is the time to get loud.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

saw this at 10:07 😎

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Started in October/17. 😁

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I DONT MENTION Q I JUST RED PILL EVERYONE I MEET GAS STATION STORE SCHOOL FUNCTIONS EVERYONE EVERYWHERE EVERY DAY

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Thanks for your service, ex Navy Nurse here!

U.S. Navy Veteran. Investigative Researcher. Into The Fitness and Health Lifestyle. Lives in The North-East of The U.S.A.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Thank you. Likewise ... I was stationed at Pearl Harbor, HI from 1984 to 1987 then finished with 2 years of Active Reserves in the North-East.

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Q is quantum reasoning at its core

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

How many "normies" are following on social media? Let's expand
to MSM and watch the heads explode 😌

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

k.

k.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Shine the Light on Truth,
Not People or Personality.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

we all fall short together the truth is lit!

(1) Show this thread