APL moved up to9.4
Durham’s eyes are red = Durham’s pissed.
No more Mr Nice Guy.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

just us is all I see.

Resident Biden appointed John Podesta as senior advisor to the resident for money laundering op under the DOE.

Podesta will oversee $370 billion climate investment authorized by the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.

my CPL (canadian) is at 11.4. ..ready for Podesta 🤣

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Get'em all together and KAPOW NOW ~

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

It wasn't Sussman or Danchenko that we wanted really. What did come out were the lengths the 3 lletter agencies would go to, and the people who were really controling and paying for this. That is the real story... now if the players are not brought forth for justice (Big O, HrC, F-I, etc) then we are going to have a problem!!

Pissed off Grama Lady here...
on a scale of 1-10, I'm at a 23!

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

Is there disernible evidence that Durham is on the right side? I understand the justice system is captured, I also realize I’ve sort of subconsciously clung to some “heroes” through this (who could blame us). How can we logically explain anythjng with Durham? I only fully trust and believe God. Then a VERY short list of people I’m trusting based on consistent actions/ proof. Trump is at the top of the list... then actually Lin Wood and RFK. I want to trust VK and Juan... 🥸🤷🏼‍♀️

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication

im feeling/ thinking much like you

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

The Best way to start the Day, is When VK …does an APL level change!! 😂🤣🙏.

Thanks for the Update!! 💥💥💥💥💥💥

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Post=17
Following=17
Followers=23
🔥🔥🔥

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I knew an APL increase was coming!
👊🏻🔥👊🏻

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

what are these Jury's thinking? Are they all bought and paid for. (obviously)

sorry little pissed to find out the not guilty verdict

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

Not sure anyone gets justice in DC. Wonder if Durham is working on untelevised/low-profile cases in other places?

(1) Show this thread

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

What does that mean? And why does this matter?

Looks like the T1 from the movie 'Terminator'

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

it's been "nice", too long now.

That was hell of a delta (2sek)

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

1691 < > 1961 (2 pics)

GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY.
God bless Patriots!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R