#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Stocked up.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

We started last week, been through the ringer with symptoms the last few days ... feeling a lot better today though.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

so what were your symptoms

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Flu like symptoms for a few days, started with sinus, nasal drip, coughing, fatigue, aches and pains (full on flu), then this morning I woke up with a really bad migraine and feeling nauseous, I was fine by lunchtime ... still a bit coughing(chesty), but I feel so much better this afternoon, have my energy back.

I can say one thing I have noticed this week is the 'floaters' in my eyes have disappeared

Only people mentioned by @JQANNE in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

that is amazing, would have never thought that connected