#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Stocked up.

Genuine question - have you tried it?

After I acquired ivermectin horse paste "just in case", (we can't get the human stuff here, it's seized at customs), I thought I had better at least try it.
I just put a tiny bit on the teaspoon and touched it to my tongue. My reaction was instantaneous. I was spitting and rinsing and brushing for about five minutes!
I thought to myself "well that ain't gonna work"!
Is it just me?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @W4rWeary in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response War Weary to his Publication

Put it way in the back of the tongue and immediately drink warm water. (with lemon optional) depending on your weight one recommends an pencil eraser size for a guy.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

But how often and for how long?

(1) Show this thread

it works...try ivermectin.com see if that works for ya...i had to get iver for humans from japan from a veru good military source 😉.....works for fam.. flu over in 2 days...12mg

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I use it and if you inject it into gel caps you don't taste a thing! ;)

This pack of 100 vegan size 1 gel caps cost $6.29. I also bought a pack of 25 5ml disposable syringes for $9.89. You squirt the whole tube of Ivermectin into the syringe and then use the syringe to quickly fill the gel caps. I usually do 2 boxes of Ivermectin at a time, it goes pretty quickly and find it makes dosing simpler too.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hey just did my first dose, female said bout the size of eraser, held in mouth briefly then swallowed, lemon was supposed to help get down

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

And? How did it taste? I literally couldn't allow it to stay in my mouth!

I chatted to a horse guy who laughed, he said the horses hate it too!

(1) Show this thread