With all this Socials talk, maybe it's time to remember this tweet, seems relevant.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

true that Johnny. I have learned the hard way like usual. Always an open mind when presented with new info . adsume nothing

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

The Five Eyes (FVEY) is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.[1] These countries are parties to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence.[2][3][4]

It would be helpful to name the ones we shouldn't be following. 👍

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Who is the admin of this site? There are several accounts on here that are solliciting the oldest job in the world. There is no button to fook them because they haven't posted anything except advertising it in their bio. Johnny who should I contact any idea? They are just recent additions... all females following thousands of users on here. Is this a test we are supposed to pass? Sorry I don't get it if it is. LOL

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

Report abuse on profile.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Be careful of the Paytriots