"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

SunQTzu ★★★
@SunQTzu

"Sooooooooooooooooo

I know u love when I say “just trust the plan“ when we’ve had a seemingly major loss such as the Durham prosecution of Danchenko

However, I’ve got great news!

Continue to trust the plan.

How many years did it take to win the Revolutionary War?@Crux1765 asked me this last night

Are juries corrupt? Q told us this is exactly why they could not move forward with the prosecution of Hillary…yet

Ghosts in the machine are stirring. Just a little more time. Patience"

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I Know Because The Day After

6.16.15, On 6.17.15

I Woke Up, Immediately

Grabbed A Pen And Wrote...

Holy Spirit Awesome Hallelujah Amazing Powerful Healing Loving Touch Words:

6.16.15 I Was A Trumpster Promoting Trump Nonstop.

"Peace...Be Still...

The Chaff IS Separating

Itself From The Wheat.

By Their Own Hands Will

They Out Themselves.

Watch As THE Almighty

Hand Of God Moves

On Behalf Of His Children."

June 17, 2015

Pray Non Ceasing For

Trump Families,

Trump Administration,

Patriot Warriors Worldwide!

For AMERICA! For True ISRAEL!

Stay Happy...

Stay Focused...

Stay The Course...

The Storm Is Upon Us.

Wear The Full Armour Of God

Never Take It Off...Sleep In It.

Be Ready For Battle At ALL Times.

Do Not Get Comfortable...

The Enemy Never Sleeps

The Enemy IS Always Looking For One To Devour.

This IS A Physical AND Spiritual War!
Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem.

Beautiful... Thank you so much for sharing what God shared with you!✝️❤️🙏

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

AMEN! 💕🙏💕🌼

God Bless You And Yours. 💕🙏💕🌼

Father God Loves To Bless Our Socks Off... Truly, After Trump Announced His Candidacy, I Went To The Keyboard
And Was There Throughout Each Day
Promoting Trump Till The Polls Closed.

From The Beginning, I Knew Trump Was Gonna Win In A Landslide.
3am Praying, Pacing The Floor Waiting For The Victory Announcement.

I And Five Other Family Members
Stood By Trump While My Immediate Family, Plus The Rest Of 10-15 Close
Families Listened To The Garbage, Ate,
Regurgitated. I Have Really Never Added Up The Amount That Thought I Was Crazy.

I Am So Blessed To Be Here With You,
And Our Folks Father God Has
United For Father God's Perfect Plan
IN Father God's Perfect Timing.💕🙏💕🌼

Awesome Times With Expectation!
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎💕🌼💕🤸

Amen.💕🙏💕🌼

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Amen!❤️🙏 Very cool!! All of us here are like castaways. You brought back memories... It was so exciting! As soon as DJT announced he was running, I supported him. Donated to his campaign, told people about him, said I loved that he wasn't a politician, was successful, & could help our country. Just a handful of family/friends agreed. The rest became horrible. Was "unfriended" by some on FB, called all sorts of bad names. Some thought I'd lost my mind because "Trump wasn't dignified enough" to be pres. Some still feel that way.

But on election night, my mom (God took her home a few months after he became president) & I had an election party. I'll treasure that memory forever. Bought us some Trump mugs, pins and even pompoms. LOL. She went to bed because of it dragging on, but I stayed up. God had given me a dream the night before that he would be president. A relative who liked him said "they'd" never let him win. Told him GOD said he would be president! He was happily shocked!😇

This was the dream I had the night before the election, 2016:

Donald Trump was standing behind a banquet table with important-looking people, and they were all happy and making a toast -- but right before they did, Hillary walked in, looking like a corpse. Everyone turned to watch her as she fell over like a tree, face down, and then I woke up and knew deep in my spirit that she was going to lose and that DJT would become our 45th president! There was an inner joy and peace that was so strong that time. Even while watching fake news and their fake reports, I shouted back at the TV and declared that Donald Trump was God's man and was already the winner. It was exciting.

And during the last election, I knew they cheated. Felt it in my spirit and then watched on the computer somewhere around midnight, can't remember the exact time now, when they never changed the "winner" to DJT, even though the counts were in his favor, and then saw 3 major dumps of numbers that pushed JB ahead.

(2) Show this thread