Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Why does Barron Trump's hair look a lot darker than usual?

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

When I first saw the original photo I had this sudden impression of 'This is what Superheroes really look like ....Try this for a Magazine Cover Marvel.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

the whole picture made me think of The Godfather

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Magnificent.
I was so struck by this image as well.
GORGEOUS GIF, Dan 🙏🦅🇺🇸💞

(2) Show this thread

Amazing awesome kid. I love how the light is shining on him in this pic 💞

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Amazing Times my Fren! 🙏🏻✨❤️

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

All I can say is Pray for DJT this poor man has been through hell and it looks like there is no stopping him.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

My best guess is that Baron has what Abe had, or a genetic disorder of the same family of connective tissue disorders... Marfans.

This makes them susceptible to Myocarditis and Pericarditis... as with the vaccine. So they would be the highest risk from being vaccinated of the same. I knew the vaccine would target the heart... the heart is the centre point for manifesting.. of course they would target the heart over all else.

My ex husband has the condition, my son has the condition.. My ex - coincidentally - looks just like Abe Lincoln. And coding around the family also is resonantly resonant.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Genes.

How tall is he???

In response Awake Now to her Publication

6'7" apparently, but looks even taller imo

(1) Show this thread

Just wow, VK. :)

APL ⬆️ 9.4/10.

Posts = 1691 > 17.
Following = 1961 > 17.
Followers = 31928 > 23 > 5 > 5:5.

(Durham is ‘Activated’ to bring the PAIN.)

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

It's like father and son are looking at the same thing, thinking the same thing...

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Good spot.. looks like they are telepathically communicating or feeling one another.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I would add the Mayan calendar that talks about the 5 ages of about 5,200 years which we are at the last cycle of 25,920 years. As we left Pieces and entered Aquarius in or on 12/21/12..

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

interesting/intelligent culture and beliefs/structures.....then Columbus showed up shortly after the Spanish conquests brought that region of around 48mil pop down to 2mil

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i feel so bad for PDJT you can see the pain he is suffering - it doesnt matter if they were no longer married, she was a huge part of his life and the man he became 🙏❤️🕊️ saying prayers for him daily

If Barron doesn't look like an old soul bad@ss..

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Thinking the truth about Barron and his incredible mother Melania won’t be released until Ascension to 5D for humanity to understand. His IQ is 146 Considered a genius in the top 0.1% of the World.

Little “Barron” Trump is all grown up.

J = 10 > 1010 Wins!
TS = 9:46 PM.

You can see the strain in their faces. God bless them all… may POTUS and the entire Trump family find happiness and marvelous travels and adventures in their futures.

Here come the Booms!

Mar 15, 2018 7:31:42 PM EDT
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Boooom!
BOOM!
Boooooooom!
Q

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

🙏They KNOW What Really Happened To Ivana..
EYES Everywhere...NOT [THEIRS]...🦅
🕊

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

He definately a Melania.
Not a Trump.
He looks as happy as me.
Probably a bit more on his mind.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

was this ivana’s funeral, barron so tall, his face so expressive✨

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No words really, they would all just be conjecture.
What a handsome young man, Nana just bets he is smart as hell too.

7feet11 inches

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication

Really? I looked online but no results.

(1) Show this thread

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

Always think of - the Giant outside Air Force 1 with Trump coming down the stairs on the former White House Twitter banner, every time a new photo of growing Barron is released. Who didn’t scratch their heads on that one?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Hang Nail to his Publication

“ One of President Trump’s biggest problems is getting all of his 9 foot angels inside the room “ Juan O Savin

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i cant see anything but the light shining on or from Barrons heart space ♥️

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Maybe his journey underground has gifted this to him?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Maybe his journey underground has gifted this to him?

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

,/

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Beautiful family. Baron has to be
close to 7’, he sure is handsome.

Wonder what this pic is about?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

i noticed that pic too but too blurry

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

This is the picture.

(3) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I love President Trump and his family. There is something very special about Barron. ❤️

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I love President Trump and his family. There is something very special about Barron. ❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I noticed the light shining on his chest, not his height.