Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Quote of the Day
Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today. Never have the nations of the world had so much to lose, or so much to gain. Together we shall save our planet, or together we shall perish in its flames.
- JFK

GOOSIES ✨️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

That is what it looked like when I got there.
The sky at night was bright red and orange and all you could smell was oil burning!

Somethings will be with us forever, ingrained. My heart is with you, fren. ♡

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

And mine with you.
There is a language the spirit speaks that the tongue cannot tell and that the brain cannot conceive. It is a dance of energy and soul.
Never stop dancing...

well...You just blew my mind.
thanks, i needed that ;)
ps, i will never stop dancing even if its only in spirit ☆

Only people mentioned by @Banksy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from [they] FOOKED, click on at the bottom under it