#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Stocked up.

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Anything in excess isn’t good for you in my opinion.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

As with anything, no?

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Ivermectin, thank GOD!! I am not vaxxxxed but would love to know how to go about getting some..is there push when you ask for it?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

I believe most farm supply would carry this brand.

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

try ivermectin.com I hear its a legit site for US

(2) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

😂That's hilarious. My husband just admonished me...I ignore 90% of what he says, poor dude.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Eat them like M&M’s. ;)

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

if I use it like Windex :) what would the dose be? Would like to get some - first timer.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Not an authorized healthy practitioner, but@haldir1970 and@theyrcoming posted info on that.

(3 pics)

(1) Show this thread

???