Nana wants to ask for AU prayers for this Patriot!
Perhaps you don't know him. I wondered what happened to him after the 2020 election.
This man, imho deserves a Patriot metal of some sort.

He headed up clean ups in so many cities where the homeless and Antifa had turned major areas of cities into virtual garbage dumps and I would venture to say that he traveled the country for years and LEGALLY registered more ppl in the country to vote than any single person in history.

He is not doing well, idk if he took the jab or not. I dont know the real medical issue but I know we owe him quite a lot for what he has done the last few years no matter his current situation or state of mind. I really doubt he took the jab, but can we help him get well?
He is has been a great TRUE PATRIOT actually doing jobs most only talked about doing.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/terrible-news-scott-presler-bedridden-last-month-blood-disease-almost-lost-ability-use-legs-video/

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

no - pretty sure he didn't take the jab...
He was mad a Trump promoting it last time I checked.

He says in his video - he has a blood disease that caused his hgb level to be dangerously low (low red cells) - and he will recover.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

That is great, someone did say they thought he picked up the blood thing at a clean up but I have no idea if that is so,
A lot of ppl didn't understand the way Trump did the jab, but I personally think he had no other choice that would save as many lives, but probably less than 10 ppl on the planet actually know.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏❤️Prayers for Scott. He's my Hero!

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

praying for you Scott. rest heal. This world needs people like you. Thank you for everything you’ve done. Now it’s time to take care of yourself and we will pray for you God will take over

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

healing love and prayers

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

Scott, I speak blessing and healing over you!

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

He is the greatest. He spent all his time and effort helping clean up neighborhoods for people whose govt. had ignored them. He organized small flag waving patriots, regestering new voters, not forcing anyone but encouraging them to think for themselves. He is truly a gem of a human being. I will pray for him.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏I saw some stories on what he was doing. He's a real patriot. Prayers for Scott and his family.🙏🙏

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Thank you Nana for the request he is certainly a patriot of great respect and standing... as he should be... Our Father who art in heaven, I request a healing for Scott Presler, who has put his life on hold for several years to improve the lives many.. He has set us city cleanups..set up voting information and has given of himself selflessly.. He is now in need of your care and love as he fights to regain his health I respectfully ask you for your intervention... he is a man of honor. In Jesus name ... Amen🙏🕊✝️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

God , country , family , trump. WWG1WGA

prayers for Scott. he is a true patriot and warrior

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

Prayers Up! 🙏💞🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

My prayers for you Scott for speedy and complete healing

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

My stars!!! Nana, i am SO glad you posted this!!! Scott DOES DESERVE a mesal for having done SO much in such positive ways!!! He is an amazing Patriot!! Prayers for his complete recovery!!!💜💞🙏🙏🙏💞💜

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Nana is a true angel in this fight.

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

🙏Yes, he's a great Patriot. I posted this over the weekend too!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Followed Scott on twitter n thought he was amazing ... worked so hard and seemed to go everywhere he was needed. sad news Nana 💖
Sending prayers ✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫🕊️

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Oh know, I followed him on Twit. What a selfless Patriot. He single-handedly registered so many people across the nation. May God heal him and bless him🙏

Patriot, Baby Boomer. Children are precious gifts from God. Prayer Warrior 🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending lots of love, light and healing energies to Scott, who is such a precious soul. We all appreciate and are behind you all the way - prepare to receive healing!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🙏 💕 ❤️‍🩹

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Heavenly Father please heal our brother and Patriot. Scott is a true warrior of Love and Light and is a guiding light for us all on your beloved Earth. We pray for his miraculous healing that only you, the Creator of all life can make manifest. We hold Scott in our Love and in our Light!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, I am familiar with Scott's work.
My dad fought a blood disease. I know how difficult it is and it must be much more difficult now because they have tainted our blood supply. My prayers are with Scott. I pray that GOD heals him. I pray that he feels our love and support.
Amen.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for him. He is a true patriot.

Praying to God for your quick recovery! God Bless you!

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

🙏May you be healed Scott of your blood disease and I thank you for the tireless work you put forth for a just cause. May God bless you.