The Chatter is starting… Gold Standard Bill Introduced and Now Fox Business is actually reporting about it!!

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Yup, a global physical gold standard that can't be diluted and will serve as the benchmark for all currencies. I guess you need to start somewhere when it comes to getting gold back into the discussion ; )

In response rjcassidy to his Publication

The funny part is he said it will take about 10 years. 😂

He clearly does not know (or is acting like he doesn’t) what is about to happen! #NCSWIC !

Well I certainly can't pretend to know what is going on behind the scenes. However, I do know that they put the Euro together because they knew the dollar was tenuous. That was 20 years ago. Not only that, the Euro is designed to thrive in a free floating physical gold market. They mark their reserves to the current paper price so that when then the debt go poof and the paper liabilities tied to gold go with it, they will have a robust and beautifully reserved currency that will survive the hyperinflation of all currencies. That's structurally speaking. What the goons in dark rooms have been doing since then is anyone's guess, but the gold has been flowing where its needed in preparation...

NCSWIC! Its not just for breakfast ; ) Praise Jesus!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @rjcassidy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from rjcassidy , click on at the bottom under it