Don't know Gregg but TG being use to target resonates with me when you take into account that attack from that Mcafake account.

App's will not set us free.

2 pics

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Maybe this is intentional misinformation to try and get people off the platform that is spreading the most truth.

I am sorry but we were told they thought the SHEEP would follow the Stars! Now many of these big accounts did what sometime ago? Right so many are literally following 3 Star accounts now and if one of them says delete your Telegram I only see one thing... A LOT of follower, aka Sheep who just do as told.

I am not a Follower, I think for myself. Lot's of good stuff on Telegram and I won't delete it because someone said we should... If I did that I would just be another follower, following the shepherd!

THINK FOR YOURSELF
TRUST YOURSELF

Which means STOP blind following and look more inside as your power is so much bigger than most realize at this point. It will come back and then NOBODY will be able to control us anymore.

i get bad vibes from that Gregg guy.
doesn’t mean the TG point isn’t valid.

however, before jumping ship, people need a safe haven to keep sharing info...like AU🤔

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Except the format of telegram is useful to topic disclosure. Channels are listed and feed is just a Totem pole listing of most recent activity. We would have to get into the habit of going to peoples profile page instead of just observing the feed. 😕

(1) Show this thread

100% agree with Greg..TG is swamped with bots and shills also

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Love him or hate him, he doesn’t back down from a fight. I can respect that quality in a person. He has accepted responsibility when needed, so again, that’s a positive in my book.

His character seems to have positive vibes, but he is heavily attacked a lot. Sometimes unprovoked, sometimes provoked.

I don’t care for telegram. It’s worse than the wild west. Getting off most social media platforms is good advice in my book.

I’ve been weaning myself off some over the last year. My time is precious and I would rather spend it with loved ones.

Just my random thoughts. I still adore AU.

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

TS bans people not like the people that get fooked, here. but because they have a narrative that people dont agree with, if gregg trusts the TS team, he supoorts the bamming of anons, when breb and his ilk came after gregg and the three stars, he got banned
with the quickness.

I never deleted my telegram. I never post there, just jump on from time to time to see what Richard Citizen Journalist/Catturd are up too.

Here is what made me close my TG for good about 1.5 mos ago.
- They accessed my phone contacts even tho I have my phone on a very tight lockdown. I have proof of this
- I received a direct message from a very sick person with a video that loaded immediately, I had no way of knowing... still can't unsee what I saw
- They are accessing phone data when they say they don't... and that your ph # is only for acct purposes.
- You can't actually 'close' this account and wipe it clean. You have to 'vacate' for more than 30 days.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Oh dear...

That's settled it then. That's a lot of people should now be exiting. I will...

I liked it because you can easily download clips, which is useful. And also I noted when I was in an area lacking any semblance of reliable reception telegram did periodically upload... so I'd seen it as a useful resource if the internet went down with intermittent connection you could read whatever downloaded offline thereafter from all the channels I checked.

There's also a super clever coder on telegram with a huge body of work I'd like to...

Oh.. pish posh...

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

all platforms have DS shills to some existent or another we have people who have great sense of discernment and are freely sharing there points of view and there are accounts we trust be I do notice subtle messages being being from the enemy which cause our vibe to get off track

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Agreed. I get most of my news info from Telegram, since I don’t watch the news. BUT....i have questions about Gregg and exactly what he was doing in Haiti. I have questions for a few people on that subject.

wen IBOR?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I lost access my telegram account ages ago. When I try to log on and it texts a code to my phone I never get the text. At this point I don't miss telegram.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I am on telegram and when I opened it up there were numerous accounts I have never seen saying I am following them. I have to go through and unfollow. ???

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

That is sketchy. Usually, its the other way around where you find you're unsubscribed without your knowledge. I guess they do whatever suits their needs.

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I have found Signal has been a great messenger type app, over the last 2 years when family have been in emergency situations (ie fires) and no net or mobile phone reception - for some reason Signal still worked and it also works in spots that has no phone net connection sometimes too.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I am on some great prepper and gardening groups on Telegram, including the many Ice Age farmer ones, theres so much useful info there.

I wonder if staying off targeted, dodgy or PAYtriots groups would help be less of a target....

I mean Im sure what ever govt can get my info from fb, twitter, GAB etc anyway and I know Apple can get what ever they wish off my phone/comp at any time too...

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🤷🏼‍♀️

do you think@administrator could get the chat feature here on AU to support group chats?

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Group Chat 🤔
So people can come in here and try to tell us different ( Oh they would )
I love it
Bring it
I miss chat room days
-
I know why some think it is not productive.
It is fun 🤩

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

was tried and tested on wego...not easy. uses up resources in other areas. Maybe koba has something for next update. it was fun while it lasted though...instant messages without refresh was very cool

(6) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Still glad I never downloaded TS or TG.
AU is my home, I'm safe and loved here.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Deleted my account. was not using it enough anyhow to justify staying with that warning.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I’m on TG
If they want to spy on me, rob me or threaten me who cares.
They do it everywhere else.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

its such a sh%t show on TG i would not miss it

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Greggs pic is in a Q drop

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Can you find it and post it?

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I hear telegram will be an outlet when blackout hits if you download from theyre sight you'll have a two way communicaion if you download from googleplay you'll have one way, read only
i can be hearing all wrong,
there are many botts there

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response memes matter to her Publication

i thought signal would be working but maybe thats different 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I feel it has a frantic vibe in general. I do not operate well in that environment. Exhausting.