PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Never been a fan of TG, personally. I wonder if Gregg is right about this one?

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

https://truthsocial.com/users/greggphillips/statuses/109187147407510016

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

😟 I have warned people for years, it is hacked every hour and those hackers can read ALL your messages and they can track you with your phone LIVE!!! Don't believe me? Research it!!!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

😟It is a sore spot as I tried to warn people for years, if you go back on my Anonup, Gab, or WeGo account, I have posts about it. Not many listened to me then, so I don't think many will now. But I did research back then and stayed off it! If that back door still exists, it is an easy way to track down each and every person on there LIVE and to where their phone is.

it's called "legacy"

(opens backdoors)

they can AND DO

you are correct

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

🙂I can't remember what it was called, so I Thank You for remembering for me! TY!!!