❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

Would like to hear of experiences using Ivermectin. I have had post nasal drip and a cough for 2 months. I have also had low oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s for a couple weeks. My doc assumes covid but I wont get tested. i have had about once a week low grade fever, chills then sweats. most concern is low oxygen. chest Xray, d-dimer and ekg all normal. Just can’t shake the cough and nasal drip. Been taking Mucinex and finished zpac on sat. Picking up ivermectin today although my doc is unaware so just hoping for others experiences using it. i take all things natural and have tried everything.

Anyone else been having similar symptoms? Any side effects from Ivermectin?

Thanks in advance!

I had Covid way back in late 2019 or beginning 2020 and had a fever of 103F and could not breathe, was scared because I had Asthma, so I took HCQ, I had been saving, w/NAC 600mg, elderberry syrup. And it only lasted two days. but I have learned so much more about Ivermectin Paste 1.87% and have been taking daily since May ( two erasers per day 1 AM and 1 PM, along with lemon water) to rid my body of Parasites and Bacteria, completely. My research brought me to Dirt Road Discussion, via Telegram channel. Which is just everything Ivermectin- Free Information, ONLY. not selling any products; just people who give their live testimonials on Wednesday and Sunday Nights 7PM to 10PM EST, on Chat; as to what it’s cured and or where they are in their journey. I hope you and everyone on this thread check it out, to spread the word; so we can take ahold of personal health ‘freedom' and be well. Hope this was helpful. Feel good. :)

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion

In response Life Is Good to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jersey_Gurl in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication

hes big into lemon water which I love to drink

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I follow as well

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I was able to access DirtRoad without the app here -
https://t.me/s/DirtRoadDiscussion

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hey are you taking the ivermectin paste for horses, the one in the syringe? figured you could put on skin, but is that what you take orally? box says 1.87. ty for posting

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Yes, I am taking the 1.87% 2x daily orally. Ok, so it turns out that it is completely safe for humans and you cannot overdose on Ivermectin. Now the Horse paste 1.87% is the purest form of the Ivermectin (Avervectim in nature) and the horse has the most sensitive system. If the ivermectin 1.87% padte was not pure; a horse would die, because their system is so sensitive. Furthermore, of all the mammals including a goD and cat, our system is most comparable to the horse. Additionally, I prefer using the 1% solution on my skin; but I have also used the 1.87% paste. Simply, because the 1% solution is easier to apply; instead mixing it with coconut, almond, or olive oil. I even put the 1% liquid in my rose distilled water atomizer spray-on for my face (essential staple, for me) that I make; myself. **Note: only add few drops in a bottle of 16oz, which is made of glass. It keeps my skin happy lol dewy and supple. You can go to the above to link above ,that I provided for The DRD Channel chan

(1) Show this thread

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

A whole group in my family follows DirtRoadDiscussions. We have all used the paste.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

TRUTH .

I follow and listen to the channel on T.me (worth it, worth your best health).