https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/02/Fzq7X8FN2V3lGf7nhFMx_26_425c3ca7e37560fbac747702eed13252_video_original.mov

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i forgot to add respectfully disagree before stating my opinion you didnt ask for lol

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response reaper myer to his Publication

No worries, I understand what our having guns means to our freedom as well. It is a deterant but imho, without God sending us the White Hats and JFK to start this move, we were getting very near the cabal figuring out weapons that would have made our being armed mute and not an issue for them.

If they could have just taken us down with cell towers for instance our being armed would not have mattered one bit. Hard to fight just randomly falling over dead in the streets were you stand at will.

(1) Show this thread
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

its not cause of God nana many many from many nations over thousands of years got put in camps never to be seen alive again........God didnt prevent those events......we are not in camps now cause we have guns and would stack bodies of those who try...not to mention the white hats in our military..........

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response reaper myer to his Publication

The effects of what we are seeing right now are because of what started with JFK.
Had God not chosen him to be the one to step out of the chain, imo our situation now could be very different.

(1) Show this thread