C'mon man have a little faith. Don Jr. and Eric said the best is yet to come right before the 20th. Believe.

ill tell you what, theres no greater faith when youve lost your family, money is low, and harrassment by neighbors continue... i coyld go on, i just ready for a massive showdown. i did get my hopes up about superbowl...but who knows. just lonely angry hungry and tired. i know i have it better than most, but its painful here. very linely

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

read somewhere only 2 people know ALL the plan. Military doent tell all the plannonly what their part of assignment is .#Leakerscanttellwhat theydontknow

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

Less than 10 no the plan, 7 mil I was told🤷‍♂️

(1) Show this thread
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I will pray for you, Sherry. It's a rollercoaster, isn't it? I'm constantly mocked too. Keep your head up.

I am there right along with all of you. Keep the faith and hopefully something happens before my family commits me.

(1) Show this thread