Prayer Warriors 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I am on an emergency run to go sit with a friends dog over night. The wife has a rare form (burkets) lymphoma and has been undergoing all sorts of treatments since April (unvaxxed). She suffered a stroke yesterday. Today the husband is calling for last rites, but still hoping she rallies back for a bit as they take her off all chemo and treatments. He will be by her side all night and their daughter is traveling in, due here early tomorrow morning to see her mom and dad. Please lift this family up in prayer. Strength and grace for all. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Sending healing prayers

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨🙏🏼✨

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i am joining my prayers with others, please God heal this wife, this mother. and give Your comfort to this family♥️homeopathic Ignatia is for grief, and might ease the husband and daughter during this time, simple inexpensive medicine, on line, WF

Prayers for this family 🙏🙏🙏 May God give them strenght to go through this and heal them 💖💖💖✨✨✨

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Prayers for this family dear Jesus, please be with them during this time. Please if it is your will, may a miracle happen in her body. Please give them strength and comfort at this time.🙏❤️

🙏🙏✝️

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

prayers and love ❤️ going up

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏 ❤️❤️❤️

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending prayers for the family, God be with them!

Programmer & Artist; Left & Right sides of Brain. Working both to understand our realities in this moment.

🙏💯

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Heavenly Father, please heal this beloved mother and wife. Bless her with a miracle that cleanses her body of all toxins & cancer cells and repairs any damage caused by the chemotherapy & the stroke. In Your Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ's name. Amen

This song is my sincere prayer for your friend. "In Jesus Name"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=312s 🙏❤️

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖🕊️💫

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, in your mighty and wonderful name, be with this precious Family, may they each have peace which passes all human understanding, may they feel the brush of angels wings🕊🙏🏻😇🥰🌹pls keep us posted🐸

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Thank you, I will! As of this evening, she is at least breathing on her own without a ventilator, the daughter made it here and will stay at their house with the dog (and hopefully her dad, but he may decide to just stay at the hospital again), and I certainly am with all of you in wishing what is best and right in God’s will. Maybe God needs another warrior upstairs or maybe this family needs for this fine lady to remain here awhile and prove that miracles can and do happen. Mostly I want comfort and peace for my dear friends going through this battle of unknowns. 🙏🏻💞🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

🙏🙏🙏💜

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

💙🙏💚

🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 ❤

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Father God we ask for you healing for this woman and strength for here family. Lord we know the miracles you can preform. If it be your will we ask for her to be healed. Father we know there are so many right now that are suffering and we pray for your blessing on them all. In the blood of your precious Son we ask, Lord. Thank you Father.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

❣️💕❣️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏